Sunday, December 7, 2008

Billy & Lilly Sledding



This is another stamp from the Billy and Lilly Winter Set from Pink Cat Studio at http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/Stamps/LilyBilly/LBP1_LilyBillyWinter.htm

I used Baja Blue CS cuttlebug embossed the snowflakes then tore some WW CS and dimensional glued in place after stamping snowflakes in Baja Blue and warm winter wishes in black. Some white liquid applique-(could never wait for it to dry- I smeared it with my fingers to simulate snow on the ground - heated it then some 2 way glue all over and dazzling diamond glitter to create the background. Lilly and Bill are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black then face colored in with copic (R00)- note the face-no smearing- the ink dried immediately and it is a true black and it looks really clean. I think I finally found the black for coloring in- Color the rest with markers then again liquid applique over Lilly's fur collar and trim and Billy's pompom then glitter the top as well. Very glittery and textural- although I am not sure how well the image shows up here.
18 more days to Christmas!

No comments: